Thermo Scientific TVA-1000 Toxic Vapor Analyzer TVA1000B is the only over-the- shoulder portable vapor analyzer that offers both PID (Photo Ionization Detection) and FID (Flame Ionization Detection) in a single, easy-to-use instrument.
Thermo Scientific TVA-1000 Toxic Vapor Analyzer TVA1000B ability to utilize both technologies in this field proven instrument pro- vides benefits in reduced weight and a single user interface.
- Provides fast, accurate readings of organic and inorganic vapors in accordance with EPA Method 21 specifications for monitoring fugitive emissions
- Portable and lightweight
- Multiple response factors and curves
- Multi-point calibration
- On-board datalogging activated by a thumb-switch on handheld probe
- Bright and easy-to-read displays with large keypad for simple operation with or without gloves
- Menu-driven operations; datalogging activated by a thumb-switch on handheld probe
- Standard probe shows measurement values with units displayed on %, ppm, or ppb and bar with concentration level
- Data can be downloaded to Windows™-based programs using supplied software
- Minimum Detectable Limit: 100ppb benzene (PID); 300ppb hexane (FID) (laboratory conditions)
- Fuel: None required (PID); 99.995% hydrogen (FID)
- Portable Operation Time: eight hours (with reference operating conditions)
Standard accessories include battery pack and charger; shoulder strap; audible alarms; PC interface cable; Thermo Scientific™ ThermoConnect™ software; water trap probe and filter; hydrogen cylinder and refill adapter; instructions and response book. Enhanced probe with larger display and menu-driven access to analyzer functions is available separately through your customer service representative. Calibration kits are sold separately.
- Fugitive emissions monitoring
- Emergency response
- Hazardous waste site evaluation
- Industrial hygiene
- Underground storage tank investigations
- Natural gas leak detection
Probe is required to operate analyzer or optional Bluetooth™ connectivity device.