Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Manual Autoclave Sterilizer is a professional grade sterilizer will provide all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price and perfect for all General Medical, Dental, Chiropody, Veterniary, Laboratory Tattooing, Body Piercing, Health, Manicure, Pedicure and Cosmetic applications.
- Fast Cycle Time. 9 minutes from a hot start (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat protects against overheating.
- International certifications.
Chamber Dimensions x L In (mm): 7″ x 13″ (230×470)
Chamber Volume: 2gal 7.5L
Overall Dimensions DxWxH (in): 17.9″x17.4″x12″ (455x440x305)
Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 half
Tray Dimensions DXWxH In (mm): 1.6″x4.7″x0.8″ (295x120x20)
No. of Trays: 3
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 16 Min Hot: 11 Min
Voltage (V) Frequency (Hz): 120V 50/60
Power (W) Current (A): 1350W 11A
Autoclave Weight lbs (kg): 50 (23)
What is in the package
3 trays (Dimensions 16.3L X 6.7W X 0.8H)
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
CAUTION: Before starting, be sure that the electric cord is disconnected and that there is no pressure in the autoclave (unless otherwise instructed).
Clean door gasket with a mild detergent, water and a cloth or sponge.