Tuttnauer 3870EA Fully Automatic Autoclave Sterilizer is designed for the active surgery center, medical clinic, industrial lab, doctor’s office, dental practice, veterinary facility, or tattoo establishment with features a unique closed door active drying system
This autoclave has been through our careful refurbishment process as follows:
- Thorough inspection of ALL components, cosmetics and functionality.
- Replace all worn or bad parts.
- Sand and paint the frame and chassis as needed.
- Clean reservoir tank by removing debris and particulates.
- Clean and polish chamber and reservoir. Blow out all lines.
- Replace safety mechanisms, controls, relays, condenser, thermostat, valves, switches, filters and all other parts as needed.
- Clean and lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect and repair all pressure and water leaks.
- Check and lubricate door closure.
- Replace door gasket regardless of condition.
- Test and calibrate to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Repeated cycle testing for added assurance.
- Spore testing at various positions within the chamber.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- HEPA filter 0.2?m air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
Whats In the Box?
Refurbished Tuttnauer 3870EA Sterilizer
5 Biological Test Strips
For more information : http://www.dremed.com/catalog/documents/tuttnauer3870EA_print.pdf