The Tuttnauer 2540M is a manual model that decrease running and maintenance expenses. Tuttnauer’s M Series Autoclaves are affordable options for clinics which do not wish to compromise on quality, safety, and dependability.
The Tuttnauer 2450M guide autoclave was made to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new simple to use panel has been designed with the operator in mind. Tuttnauer 2540M autoclave will fulfill all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability. This Tuttnauer 2450M fantastic cheap, hard-working sterilizer includes a larger capacity, which makes this the very best value for instrument sterilization requirements.
The 2540M Autoclave automatically shuts off after running a sterilization or dry cycle, as well as if there’s a minimal water level, or when the double thermostats detect overheating. The double-locking security door won’t open provided that the chamber is pressurized, preventing unintentional injury.
Tuttnauer’s 2540M Autoclave is built to last with a doorway and internal room of 316L, electro-polished stainless steel, and boasts multiple international certifications.The Tuttnaeur 2540M features a long life electro polished chamber and door.,dual safety locking device prevents the door and doubles safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- 4 Trays
- Power Cord
- Users Manual
- Warranty Card
- Chamber Brite Sample
- Holds three full size and three half size standard cassettes.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- The drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- Chamber Size : 10″ Dia x 18″ deep
- Reaches 273F in 20 minutes
- Weight: 82 lbs Overall
- Dimensions (D x W x H) : 20″ x 20″ x 15″
- It will take 20 minutes to perform sterilization from a warm start.