Thermo Scientific HM525 NX Optimized for comfort, Quality, and Reliability
Thermo Scientific HM525 NX Cryostat unites the proven functionality and reliability of the HM525 cryostat and the brand new ergonomics and intuitive interface of this Thermo Scientific NX series cryostats. The outcome is cryostat which permits users to deliver high-quality routine results comfortably and efficiently.
The Thermo Scientific HM 525 NX Collection of Cryostats offer outstanding sectioning quality and reliability, an intuitive user-friendly interface, and improved ergonomics for easy, efficient operation
The Thermo Scientific HM525 NX additionally provide improved ergonomics and enhanced relaxation through a light-touch handwheel that requires minimal power to function. Higher operator safety results from a mechanical handwheel lock which completely immobilizes the specimen head. Additional knee space supports comfortably seated operation, body-contoured armrests enhance posture and comfort during periods of prolonged usage, and a large, horizontal top keeps accessories readily available. The stainless steel chamber and smooth surfaces allow for efficient cleaning.
Deliver high-quality routine results comfortably and efficiently with the Thermo Scientific HM525 NX Cryostat, a top performance regular cryostat with intuitive applications and touchscreen for easy, efficient operation. The Thermo Scientific HM525 NX unites the proven functionality and reliability of the HM525 cryostat and the new ergonomics and intuitive interface of this Thermo Scientific NX series cryostats.
Designed with an LCD touch screen interface using icon-driven software, the operation is compact for the user. Users can change parameters quickly and simply to satisfy the requirements of various specimen types.
Ergonomic design provides all settings to be made away from the cryostat chamber.
Additionally, the HM525 NX provides:
• Optional powerful on-demand, or scheduled, UV disinfection can be initiated through the intuitive icon-driven software to guard the operator.
• Reliable and tested stepper motor technology provides reproducible section thickness (sectioning range 1-500µm; 64mm vertical noun stroke).
• Enhanced user comfort while seated at the cryostat during long cutting sessions by incorporating greater knee space.
- Mechanical handwheel lock
- Optional UV disinfection
- Automatic specimen retraction on the return stroke
- Touch screen operation with intuitive software to accommodate multiple users
- Chamber cooling to -35°C
- 27 cryobar storage positions including 4 quick freeze locations
- Integrated peltier fast freezing device rapidly cools to -57°C ± 3°C
- Programmable and immediate defrost options
- Manual light touch rotary flywheel
- Section thickness from 1µm to 500µm
- Memory function for rapid advance and specimen positioning
- The vertical stroke length of 60mm28mm horizontal feed range
- 40μm specimen retraction on a return stroke
- XY specimen orientation with 360° z-axis rotation
Includes: Thermo Scientific HM525 NX, UV Disinfection, EC70 Blade Holder, Six specimen stages (30mm), freezing medium (118ml), cryostat oil (118ml), section waste tray, debris brush, sectioning brush, tools, and operator guide.