Nikon Eclipse E400 Microscope designed for stability with features a compact design and helps reduce vibrations, a characteristic that is particularly advantageous during imaging for critical photomicrography applications.
Nikon Eclipse E400 Microscope features a quintuple revolving nosepiece and Included in the system is a series of universal objectives that enable the use of various observation techniques, such as brightfield, darkfield, Nomarski DIC, epi-fluorescence, or phase contrast, without the necessity of changing objectives.
The magnification capability of the optical system ranges between 10x and 1500x for observation purposes and from 2x to 500x for 35-millimeter photomicrography.
Nikon Eclipse E400 Microscope Includes :
- Nikon Eclipse E400 microscope
- Nikon binocular head
- Qty. 2 x Nikon CFI 10x/22 eyepieces
- Nikon 4x/0.10 Infinity/- WD 30 objective
- Nikon Plan 10x/0.25 Infinity/- WD 10.5 objective
- Nikon Plan 100x/1.25 Oil Infinity/0.17 WD. 0.2 objective
- Nikon right-handed mechanical stage w/ slide holder
- Nikon Abbe 0.90 condenser
Plan 4X / 0.10
Plan Fluor 10X / 0.30 DIC L
Plan Fluor 20X / 0.50 DIC M
Plan Fluor 40X / 0.75 DIC M
Plan Fluor 100X / 1.30 Oil DIC H