Moldex 2300N95 Disposable Respirator Details
Moldex 2300 Disposable Respirators provide 95% efficiency in protecting against non-oil based particulate. Suitable for welding, these vented disposable respirators are excellent for hot and humid environments. The Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapse for longer, allowing you to use fewer masks and lower your costs, while the Exhale Valve allows exhaled heat to escape efficiently, keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
The Moldex 2300 is designed for comfort. The Softspun inner lining is smooth and gentle, and the nose is molded and cushioned, with no metal noseband to deal with. The extra valve keeps hot air buildup to a minimum and provides very little breathing resistance for the wearer.
Moldex 2300 N95 respirator has an exhalation valve to make breathing easier and cooler. The Moldex 2300 features the Duara-Mesh shell to provide durability. This N95 mask is suitable for non-oil welding operations with its flame retardants added to the shell to reduce flammability
Moldex 2300 Disposable Respirator Applications
Humid, hot, and dusty environments including textiles, poultry, lime, buffing, polishing, underground mining, cement, metal machining, stone quarrying, bagging, sweeping, sanding, grinding, brazing, soldering, and welding. Note: for use with non-oil-based particulates only.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- The facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Available in three sizes to fit more workers and increase OSHA compliance
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Suitable for most welding applications
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging – for a greener alternative
STAY COOL ON THE JOB
Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces hot air build-up. There’s less breathing resistance and workers don’t have to break mid-shift to cool off.
EASY FIT, MORE COMFORT
The molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
DURA-MESH SHELL LASTS LONGER
The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell also resists collapsing in hot, humid environments so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
SUITABLE FOR WELDING
2300N95 Series Particulate Respirators are suitable for most welding applications.
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Box||Qty. per Case|
|2300N95||Medium/Large||10 Masks||10 Boxes per Case|
|2301N95||Small||10 Masks||10 Boxes per Case|
|2307N95||Low Profile Nose Bridge||10 Masks||10 Boxes per Case|
|2350||Respirator Locker with 2300N95 Masks||5 Masks per Locker||16 Lockers per Case|
|2300V||Vending Pack with 2300N95 Masks||2 Masks per Bag||40 Bags per Case|