Moldex 2200N95 Disposable respirators provide 95% efficiency against non-oil based particulate. These masks have no metal noseband to pinch and no pressure points to irritate, making them comfortable to wear. They feature Moldex’s Dura-Mesh® shell, which won’t collapse even in hot and humid conditions. This means workers can use fewer masks, keeping your costs down. Dura-Mesh® also keeps the mask looking cleaner for longer.
The molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Dura-Mesh® shell, exclusive to Moldex®, protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- The facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Available in three sizes to fit more workers and increase OSHA compliance
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging – for a greener alternative
2200 Series Advantages
LAST LONGER, USE FEWER
EASY FIT, MORE COMFORT
WE’RE ON YOUR SIZE
Just like people, our particulate respirators come in a variety of sizes. Moldex disposable respirators cover the majority of your employees with up to three distinct shapes and sizes for a diverse workforce.
Hot and humid environments such as welding, soldering, and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry, and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Box||Qty. per Case|
|2200N95||Medium/Large||20 Masks||12 Boxes per Case|
|2201N95||Small||20 Masks||12 Boxes per Case|
|2207N95||Low Profile Nose Bridge||20 Masks||12 Boxes per Case|
|2200N95HV||High Visibility, Medium/Large||20 Masks||12 Boxes per Case|
|2250||Respirator Locker with 2200N95 Masks||5 Masks per Locker||27 Lockers per Case|
|2200V||Vending Pack with 2200N95 Masks||2 Masks per Bag||50 Bags per Case|