The Mettler Toledo XPE205 Analytical Balance has one built-in RS-232 interface, using an additional slot available to install another interface.
XPE Analytical Balances supply the very best functionality in analytical weighing and encourage the greatest requirements for safety, efficacy, and ease of compliance. Thanks to reduced repeatability, XPE Analytical accounts offer you the smallest minimum weight. Quality Management features such as the innovative StatusLight and proprietary StaticDetect technologies take the worry of weighing and provide a high degree of confidence in your results. LevelControl and MinWeigh™ enable complete regulatory compliance.
The Mettler Toledo XPE 205 analytical balance has a capacity of 220g and a readability of 0.01mg. Section of this XPE series of Mettler’s Excellence lineup of balances, it sports all of the premium features you would come to expect from Mettler Toledo. Notable features include the newest static detecting and elimination technology and the standing light that gives immediate feedback about the error state of the balance.
Mettler Toledo XPE205 Analytical accounts offer the smallest minimal weight for a given ability from the Mettler Toledo Family. XPE Analytical balances comply with the most stringent requirements for analytical weighing in the lab. Static charges can hinder accurate weighing but use the XPE analytical StaticDetect; the user is advised whether any weighing error is beyond the user-defined limit. Another top quality management feature is the StatusLight, green means that the balance is prepared to weight, yellow is the warning, and errors are red.
- New color display including StatusLight with warning Purpose
- Patented StaticDetect Performance
- New static elimination technology
- TestManager™ for Simple routine testing
- Improved SmartGrid weighing pan
- 1 Year Warranty
- StatusLight™ uses Colour to help you identify the status of your Equilibrium, so you know exactly If It’s ready for use
- SmartGrid™ weighing pan minimizes effects of turbulence in weighing chamber and ensures more accurate results and shorter Insertion times
- StaticDetect™ technology detects electrostatic Control on sample and/or Its Own container; weighing error is Quantified and Caution is given when user-defined limit is Surpassed
- SmartSens Detectors offer ergonomic, hands-free operation and personnel Safety enabling user to tare, open and close draft shield or Publish without touching Equilibrium
- SmartScreen™ Display Provides color-guided touchscreen for safe operation
- Individual, color-coded profiles May be configured and documented for up to eight users or jobs, protecting users, Information and processes, and guaranteeing seamless traceability
- ErgoClips™Ease Safe Positioning and efficient Management of tare containers
- LevelControl warns if balance is not Properly Accounted
- MinWeigh Signs If a sample has not Attained Minimal Burden defined by regulations
- Max Capacity: 220G
- Readability: 0.01mg
- Minimum Weight (USP), Typical: 14mg
- Repeatability (Test Weight): 0.015mg (10g)
- Adjustment: Internal / proFACT Advanced
- Dimensions: 487mm X 322m X 263mm
- Weighing Pan Dimensions: 73mm X 78mm