Mettler Toledo DM40 is Flexible Solutions For Many Industries in One Concept
Mettler Toledo DM40 Density Meter is a 4 place digital LiquiPhysics™ Excellence density meter for measurement of density, specific gravity, API (oil ), BRIX (glucose ), alcohol concentrations and other density associated values.
Model DM series digital density meters measure density, specific gravity and other related values with high precision and short measuring time. Results are automatically converted to one or many pre- or user-defined units like Brix, API levels and alcohol concentrations.
The Mettler Toledo DM40 intuitive software will automatically convert and display your results in several predefined industrial units such as Brix, HFCS, API degrees, API gravity, alcohol concentration, or any customized table you have specified.
- Oscillating U-tube is brightly illuminated via LED, providing you enhanced transparency of your sample measuring environment
- Bubble Check™ automatic error detection, single-point adjustment of the entire temperature range, viscosity correction, and Peltier temperature control
- Built-in algorithms reduce your wait time up to 75% while ensuring generation of reproducible results
- Sophisticated yet intuitive software enables you to easily perform complex statistical evaluation methods One Click™ shortcuts allow you to initiate your most frequent methods with a single tap of an icon on the color touchscreen Plug-and-play connection of accessories such as printer, barcode scanner, LogStraight™ biometric fingerprint reader, and ErgoSens™ infrared sensor for hands-free operation
- Assisted sample loading and clearing are possible through the addition of FillPal™ and DryPal™ units
- Optional EQPac (Equipment Qualification Package) provides comprehensive, detailed qualification guidance (IQ/OQ/PQ) to those working in regulated environments
Expand Your Scope of Measurement
- LiquiPhysics™ allows you to add parameters such as pH, color, and refractive index to your density readings
- Simply connect a compatible SevenCompact™ pH or conductivity meter, colorimeter, or refractive index cell to the DM module and define the method
- Optional LabX™ LiquiPhysics™ Express software captures and manages all of these data points under a single platform
- LabX™ also fully supports your CFR 21.11 requirements, provides user management, audit trail, flexible data export options, and fully customized reports
- Mettler Toledo Certified Combined Density and Refractive Index Standards reduce risk, uncertainty, and error-prone sample transfer Standards come complete with certificates including an easy-to-scan barcode containing all information necessary for calibration
- Barcodes save you valuable time, reduce data entry error, and improve traceability
Model DM series digital density meters measure density, specific gravity and other related values with high precision and short measuring time.
-Short measuring period
-Outcomes are automatically converted
-Shortcuts streamline workflows
-nhanced transparency of your sample