KleenGuard A60 Protection Coveralls – Elastic Wrists & Ankles is known for its excellent job in providing effective protection against pathogens that are mostly seen in forensic environments. Through these coveralls, users are assured that they will guard against harmful chemicals and possible blood penetration.
Design: Its design is deemed outstanding as it provides elastic wrist and ankles that are suited for the user’s workplace. The manufacturers also took note of the user’s comfort as they formulated a three-layer fabric construction that will allow heat and sweat vapor to go out amidst the protection against unwanted dirt and liquid.
Standard: The coveralls passed the ASTM F1670/1671‡ testing for penetration of blood, body fluids, and bloodborne pathogens. It is perfect for situations such as animal research, crime scene cleanup, and embalming.
Protection against bloodborne pathogens in forensic or other environments where exposure to blood is possible. KLEENGUARD* A60 also provides protection against some chemicals — please consult Technical Data Sheets or Product Selector Tool for proper assessment of chemical resistance.
STYLE: Shell – Zipper Front, Open wrists & ankles
KleenGuard A60 FEATURES:
- REFLEX* design
- Three-layer fabric construction features a middle layer of microporous film that allows heat and sweat vapor to escape while protecting. against dry particulates and liquid.
- Passes ASTM F1670/1671‡ testing for penetration of blood, body fluids, and bloodborne pathogens.
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Taped storm flap
Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
Animal research; Emergency medical response; Crime scene cleanup; Embalming/Forensics; Tank Cleaning; Fiberglass Manufacturing; Liquid Handling; Food Processing
Breathable fabric is strong, comfortable, and abrasion-resistant, with a three-layer construction designed to allow heat and sweat vapor to escape.
- Patented Reflex™ Design is 7.5 times less likely to rip out than ANSI™ minimum standards
- Feature 12% more chest room and 6% longer body length
- Provide excellent front and strikethrough protection with a seamless front and concealed 28 in. (71cm) zipper
- Used in many industries and applications, including emergency medical, liquid handling, forensics, nuclear facilities and more
- Denim blue
- 45002 – Medium (24/Cs)
- 45003 – Large (24/Cs)
- 45004 – XL (24/Cs)
- 45005 – 2XL (24/Cs)
- 45006 – 3XL (20/Cs)
- 45007 – 4XL (20/Cs)
|Category||Chemical Resistant Coveralls, Coveralls, Coveralls w/Hood and Boot|
|Approved Use||Crime Scene/Trauma, Debris Removal, Heavy Chemical Usage, Janitorial Use/General Cleaning, Mold Remediation, Painting, Water Damage|