Thermo Fisher UltiMate 3000 HPLC series delivers significant improvements in performance while concurrently maintaining easy, reliable operation. Select from a wide range of modules to maximize your systems for numerous applications: Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) for ultrafast high-resolution separations to sensitive nanoflow LC/MS. Whichever configuration you choose, you will find a highly integrated solution with optimized fluidic relations, single-point intelligent control through Chromeleon® applications, and easy inter-module communication.
The UltiMate 3000 HPLC system provides UHPLC compatibility across all modules, ensuring optimum performance for all users and all labs.
UltiMate 3000 RSLC System accelerates HPLC for unrivaled functionality and endurance. Precision-engineered instrumentation, innovative data processing systems, and optimized chemistries meet all chromatographic operation challenges. The UltiMate 3000 x2 Double RSLC systems offer unparalleled sample throughput and effortless automation of advanced processes.
The UltiMate 3000 HPLC series offers excellent chromatographic performance whilst maintaining easy-to-use, dependable operation. Compatibility with any of our columns offers maximum application flexibility to satisfy all of your separation needs. Irrespective of the settings you choose, you will receive a highly integrated setup with optimized fluidic connections, as well as the business-leading easy-to-use Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Chromatography Data System (CDS) applications.
Our Chromeleon CDS is the favorite software for single-point smart control, exceptional data processing tools, and smart run automation functionality. Also, we offer integrated solutions for other CDS bundles.
Dionex UltiMate 3000 HPLC system Features & Benefits:
- UHPLC design for all nano, standard analytical, and RSLC systems.
- 620 bar maximum pressure for basic and standard analytical systems—setting a new benchmark in HPLC.
- x2 Dual Systems form a unique platform for routine analysis, increased productivity solutions, and advanced chromatographic techniques.
- Systems are controlled using Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software—providing Intelligent Functionality and Operational Simplicity™.
- Systems are offered with Thermo Scientific™ Viper™ and Thermo Scientific™ nanoViper™ fitting systems—fingertight, zero-dead-volume connections even at UHPLC pressures.
- SmartFlow pulsation-free flows even at high flow rates and pressures
- High-performance Performance for consistent and Dependable results
- Excellent retention time precision, Sensor sensitivity, linearity, and Ramble
- Strong Elements to ensure high instrument uptime
- System Wellness and predictive performance indicators
- Contemporary design for easy module upgrade & addition
- WPS-3000TRS Rapid Separation Wellplate Sampler, Thermostated
- FLD-3100 – UltiMate 3000 Fluorescence
- Analytical Flow Cell for FLD-3000 Series, SST, 8 μL Volume
- TCC-3000 RS UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Thermostatted Column Compartment
- DAD-3000 RS Ultimate 3000 Rapid Separation Diode Array Detector
- Semi-Analytical Flow Cell for DAD-3000, SST, 5 uL Volume, 7 mm Path
- SRD-3400 Ultimate 3000 Integrated Solvent and Degasser Rack, 04 channels
- DIONEX UltiMate 3000 Binary Pump with Diode Array Detector
- Chromeleon License Provided with USB Dongle
- Computer: Dell Core i7
- Chromeleon – Chromatography Data System
- Cables and Manuals
- One (1) Year In-House Repair Warranty
- Extended Warranty
- Installation & Familiarization
- CTC Analytics HTS PAL Autosampler
- Mass Spectrometer Customization
- Ultimate 3000 Degasser (SRD-3600)
- Ultimate 3000 Pump (DGP-3600AB)
- Manual Injection Valve
- Ultimate 3000 Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD-3100)
- Installation, training, and extended service agreement are available for select customers. Please inquire.