Thermo Scientific CryoPlus 2 7402 Liquid Nitrogen used by Researchers worldwide protect more than two billion samples inside Thermo Scientific cold storage equipment.
- Thermo Cryo Plus 2 7402 Unit
- Stainless Steel Racks
- Manual & Power Cord
- Parts & Labor Warranty
- 16 preset audible and visual alarm combinations provide maximum product protection
- Automatic defogger incorporated into the manual fill index to improve visibility during retrieval
- Liquid level sensor and fill port within vacuum space, for maximum storage and sensor protection
- Front-mounted key lock and rear-mounted recessed power switch; control panel can also be locked
- Temperature sleeve (included) provides colder temperatures and efficient vapor phase operation
- Precise liquid level control with over 16 parameters; with autofill system
- Control panel mounted on top for convenient access and easy touchpad programming
- Digital temperature display sensor located under the lid; this indicates the highest temperature reading inside the tank
- 24 tricolor LEDs continuously display actual liquid nitrogen level and high-level/low-level setpoints
- Alarm contacts for remote monitoring of storage tank conditions
- Low-profile tank with vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel chamber
- Counterbalanced lid with foamed-in-place, high density polyurethane insulation; dedicated vent; 100% clearance
- Two independent, flexible lid gaskets reduce moisture migration into the chamber
- Heavy-duty casters
- 2mL vials based on rack configuration
- Capacity 200L
- Diameter Interior 69.9cm
- Diameter (English) 16 in.
- Height (English) Exterior 41 in.
- Height (Metric) Exterior 104cm
- Hertz 50/60Hz
- Length (English) Exterior 26 in.
- Length (Metric) Exterior 66cm
- Net Weight (English) 214 lb.
- Net Weight (Metric) 97.1kg
- Vial Capacity 13000
- Voltage 100 to 200V Width (English) Exterior 21.5 in.
More information : http://www.tekniscience.com/documents/Cryopreservation_equipment_D19509~.pdf